Captains & Players,
A HUGE THANK YOU to ALL for your patience and support as we made our way through this past weekend and Mother Nature! As noted above, the 2016 USTA Dallas COMBO DOUBLES Tournament has been rescheduled for the weekend of September 30 – October 2, 2016.
We would like to outline a couple of things:
As per the 2016 USTA Dallas COMBO DOUBLES Tournament information:
- Roster limited to 12 players (no more than 1 player per team outside of the greater Dallas metroplex)
- As 8/22/2016, the DTA has opened registration so that teams may add players if needed for the new tournament dates.
- For teams that are currently at 12 players, if you need for the DTA to remove a player(s), captains will need to email the DTA at firstname.lastname@example.org listing the player(s) name that need to be placed in the COMBO DOUBELS HOLDING TEAM. Please note that the player(s) who are being moved off a team will need to be copied on the captain’s email to the DTA requesting the move.
- The deadline to remove players and/or add players will be Friday, September 9, 2016 at 11:59pm, NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Combo Team Report on TennisLink
- As per the 2016 USTA Dallas COMBO DOUBLES Tournament information:
- Entry fee – $25 (includes $3.00 TENNIS LINK processing fee) Registrations are non-transferrable/refundable unless the level entered does not make.
- Due to the unexpected postponement, for those players who are moved to the COMBO DOUBLES HOLDING TEAM the DTA would like to offer them the opportunity to apply their COMBO DOUBLES Tournament registration to the upcoming TRI LEVEL Tournament, rescheduled for November 18-20, 2016. Players will need to contact the DTA directly at email@example.com.
THANK YOU again! New 2016 USTA Dallas COMBO DOUBLES Tournament schedules will be published on Friday, September 23, 2016.
Sherri Rejebian | League Coordinator