Looking for a rewarding way to encourage players to be active, have fun, and make friends by playing tennis on a team? Then becoming a Team Manager for a USTA Junior Team Tennis team is your opportunity!
BASIC PREP FOR A TEAM MANAGER
• Understand the local league rules
• Go through the Safe Play process which includes a background check
• Learn how to use TennisLink, the league registration system
• Act as liaison between Local League Coordinator, parents and players
• Promote positive experiences on and off the court
• Demonstrate good sportsmanship and require it from your team