2017 USTA Dallas Leagues Rules and Regulations updated 5-19-2017. Also, has a handy list of Local USTA Facilities.
2D. NEW 2017! To advance to a National Championship in the ADULT or MIXED leagues, an individual player must have participated in three (3) matches during all competition on the specific team with one (1) defaults counting. A retired match shall count for all players involved.
USTA LEAGUE MAJOR REGULATION CHANGES FOR 2017
- 2.03A(4) and Inside Cover: Allow one (1) default to count towards eligibility for National Championships.
- EarlyStartRatings are eliminated.
2.05B(3)a: Players who are moved up and are clearly above level must adjust to their new NTRP level immediately.
2.05B(3)b: Players will always use their most recent valid year-end rating to register for any early start leagues. Players moved up at year-end are not allowed to advance to any National Championship at the lower NTRP level.
2.05B(3)c: There is an exception for players on a 2.5 team; they may continue through National Championships unless they are clearly above level.
- 2.05E(2): Ratings for players 65 & Over who are moved up will be published;
an automatic appeal will be granted upon request (through TennisLink auto appeal
- 2.07: Only National Championship players will not be allowed to appeal their
rating down for one year after participating in a National Championship. All
other Championship players will be allowed to appeal their ratings up or down.
The appeal will be granted if they meet the appeal criteria.
- 3.01 Grievance Procedures: Sections may honor sanctions imposed in another
Click Here for more USTA League Resources