Location: Brookhaven Country Club
THE RULES for BIG STAR:
- BIG STAR “Pilot” is a Men’s Weekend Event for ALL NTRP 2.5 players and NTRP 3.0 players who HAVE NOT previously played USTA ADULT Leagues or Tournaments.
- Format – 1 singles and 2 doubles per team (5 player minimum)
- Scoring – 8 game Pro Set; ad scoring; set tiebreak at 8 all (Coman rotation/first to 7 by 2).
- Players must be 18 (before December 31, 2017) or older
- Must be a USTA Member*
- Team registration on TENNIS LINK ($3 registration fee per player)
- $100 incentive per team to Pro organizing the team
- Teams must have 5 players registered on TENNIS LINK by Saturday, July 1, 2017, to be included on the schedule for the weekend event. Teams may continue to add players up to Wednesday, July 12, 2017, at 11:59 pm. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- 2017 BIG STAR Weekend Event “Pilot” schedules will publish on Monday, July 10, 2017.
- 2017 BIG STAR is a Non-Advancing League.