Locations: Brookhaven Country Club, Canyon Creek Country Club and TBD
Winners advance to Sectionals: October 13-15, 2017
- One weekend competition 8/18-20, 2017
- Men and Women play on separate teams
- Level – 6.5, 7.5, 8.5/Draws limited to 16 teams per level
- Combines player NTRP levels (for example: three 4.0 men and three 4.5 men form an 8.5 team/no more than 1.0 difference between partners)
- 2016 Year-End ratings apply
- Combo does not factor into NTRP ratings
- Format: 3 Doubles, Round Robin, Match tiebreak in lieu of third set
- Must be 18 or older by December 31, 2017
- USTA Member *
- Roster limited to 12 players (no more than 1 player per team outside of the greater Dallas metroplex)
- A player must play at least one match locally to advance to Sectionals. There is not a national event for Combo so the Move-Up/Split-Up rules DOES NOT apply.
- Entry fee – $25 (includes $3.00 TENNIS LINK processing fee) Registrations are non-transferrable/refundable unless the level entered does not make.
- Registration through TENNIS LINK at http://tennislink.usta.com/leagues
- E-mail Sherri Rejebian at firstname.lastname@example.org for a team number
- Teams must have 6 players registered on TENNIS LINK by Friday, July 28, 2017 to be included on schedule
- Teams may add players up until Thursday, August 10, 2017 at 11:59pm. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Combo Doubles Weekend Event schedules will be published on Friday, August 11, 2017
*To join the USTA online go to http://tennislink.usta.com/leagues (no www) or call USTA at 1-800-990-8782