Brookhaven Country Club
3333 Golfing Green Drive
Dallas, Texas 75234
THE RULES for Lone Star:
- The winner advances to represent Dallas at the Adult Sectionals in Dallas, Texas on August 4-6, 2017.
- Lone Star Ladies League will now be for any NTRP 2.5 players.
- Players can be brand new players or players that have been playing for years.
- They could have played Lone Star before and or 2.5 leagues previously.
- There is no limit to how many times a player can play in the Lone Star league.
- Format – 3 doubles per team (6 player minimum)
- Scoring – 8 game Pro Set; ad scoring; set tiebreak at 8 all (Coman rotation/first to 7 by 2).
- Players must be 18 (before December 31, 2017) or older
- Must be an USTA Member*
- Team registration on TENNIS LINK ($3 registration fee per player)
- $75 incentive per team to Pro organizing the team
- Teams must have 6 players registered on TENNIS LINK by Saturday, July 1, 2017, to be included on the schedule for the weekend event. Teams may continue to add players up to Thursday, July 6, 2017, at 11:59 pm. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- 2017 LONE STAR schedules will publish on Friday, July 7, 2017.
Captains call Sherri Rejebian at 972-387-1538 x3 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a team number.
*To join/register go to USTA online here http://tennislink.usta.com/leagues (no www) or call USTA at 1-800-990-8782.